Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Missing Ganny

I love it when my parents come in town, but hate it when they have to leave.  The kids and I go into a little depression for a few days after the trip.  They think that every time the grand parents come to visit they will get "whatever they want".

This trip proved no different then most of Granny's visits.  The mess got to go to Wal-Mart (on Easter Sunday) and pick out whatever they wanted, even after "Ganny" already gave them "poop" for Easter! (she really gave them fake poop)   See the little brown thing hanging from my ceiling, THAT IS FAKE POOP that Kyle threw!  



Besides the fact that the kids are totally spoiled for the week, we had so much fun with "Ganny".  Most of you know my mom and her personality.  

As some may know, "AR-THUR's" write books (which my brother called a few times to ask about these ARTHUR's).  Colson is known as "CO-SON", and Arby's has "LOVE FOOD" (the billboard says ‘Love Food?’ and I'm sure my mom thinks they are talking about a new type of food they are offering and not implying if you love food come to Arby’s).  If you ever try the love food, let me know how it is.  Maybe it is supposed to have the same affect as oysters?  Sometimes I don't stop laughing when my mom is around.

We got to do all the fun things there are to do around here, especially since we live kinda in the middle of nowhere and you can pretty much do everything fun in a week!  We went to the beach a few days, hit the aquarium, Chick-fil-a, and Kmart.  Honestly, I don't ever go to Kmart, but my mom loves this store and wanted to avoid Wal-Mart.  I think we actually spent hours there.  They have awesome prices!  I bought Karis a few cute little outfits and a pair of cute sandals and the boys a body board.  Again, the boys got to pick out whatever they wanted.  She did convince them to look hard at all the toys on the sale isle.  Amazingly, after 45 minutes of looking they picked something out.  Oh Yea! We did go to El Cero 3 out of the 7 nights she was here.  Love my MEME! 

Here are a few pictures from our adventure to the aquarium.










1 comment:

  1. You forgot about "Dury Queen" "Tarowest" and "Swutter"

    R

    ReplyDelete