Monday, January 23, 2012

The Mess




      What A weekend!  It was full of crazy excitement.  Haha, I guess as exciting as Havelock, NC can be!  As you know Kyle defiantly has a unique little personality and loves to wear "ridiculous" (words of the hubby) outfits.  Apparently he is into accessorizing now!  Friday morning he didn't have preschool, so I told him he could wear anything he wanted to.  I know, you are probably thinking I always let him wear what he wants considering the pictures I have posted, but actually I have to control it a bit or he would go to school like this...

He actually took off his PJ's and put clean ones on, with the cute pink bow because he now wants to wear bows.  He asked If I could buy him some red bows and tight pants to match!  Mark had to put his foot down.  Instead of red bows and reds tight pants Mark took the boys to Walmart and let them pick out their own fishing poles!  

     
     Colson had basketball this weekend and was much more aggressive.  He got hit with the ball in the face and collided with another kid, resulting in a nice size bump on his head.  Mark had to keep me from going to check on him during the incident.  He tried real hard not to cry and I think I only saw teary eyes.  He was a tough little kid Saturday.  

     Saturday was rainy and yuck so we did what everyone with a 7 year old should do!  
     Yes, thats right!  After years of trying I am excited and a bit embarrassed to say COLSON CAN NOW TIE HIS OWN SHOES!   I am one proud momma.  Now to get him off of sippy cups...


     Yesterday after church, I decided to take Kyle to the doctor since Saturday night he was up most of the night screaming about his ears.
     And of course he has another ear infection! I might say he did look super cute, so I decided to take him to target on a little date!  We got Icees and toys!  It was nice to have a little mommy and Kyle time.

     I'm off to do some CrossFit before baby girl wakes up.  I've got to beat the hubby's time, I'll let you know how that goes or not. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Wondering what the Montys of NC are doing. Kyle is Kyle.

    ReplyDelete